The destructive box-office storm of Baahubali 2 is only growing from strength to strength with each passing show. The film gave even several Hollywood biggies a run for their money and collected more than $4.6 million until Friday.
The Saturday collections are no less as the movie has grossed more than $3.02 million until the latest reporting at 11 PM EST from 377 locations. At this pace, the film will easily surpass the $10 million milestone by Sunday.
This is undoubtedly the best ever performance by any Indian film in the US, leaving even the Hollywood trade analysts pleasantly surprised.
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
- Pawan Kalyan chosen for IEBF Excellence Award
- Poll : What did you think of C/o Suriya’s teaser?
Articles that might interest you