The destructive box-office storm of Baahubali 2 is only growing from strength to strength with each passing show. The film gave even several Hollywood biggies a run for their money and collected more than $4.6 million until Friday.
The Saturday collections are no less as the movie has grossed more than $3.02 million until the latest reporting at 11 PM EST from 377 locations. At this pace, the film will easily surpass the $10 million milestone by Sunday.
This is undoubtedly the best ever performance by any Indian film in the US, leaving even the Hollywood trade analysts pleasantly surprised.
- Mahesh has been asking me to write a love story for him: Jayanth
- Shamanthakamani’s First Look To Be Unveiled Today
- Touch Chesi Chudu to head to the beach city
- Telangana govt. to recommend Padma Bhushan to Vijaya Nirmala
- Aaradugula Bullet gets a release date
Articles that might interest you