International honours continue to pour in for India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali. We had reported long back that Baahubali’s Latin American distribution rights were grabbed by Sun Distribution Group, one of the leading players in the Latin American film distribution scene.
Now, after much wait for the perfect release date, Baahubali’s Spanish version will hit the screens in the exotic Latin American country of Peru on the 26th of this month. Recently, Baahubali was released in Taiwan, apart from Germany and France in Europe. The Chinese release is slated for June 24.
Team Baahubali is currently shooting for the film’s second part, The Conclusion.
- Surbhi’s makeover pleasantly surprises her crew
- Suspense on Gautham Menon’s ENPT’s music composer ends
- Balayya’s warning to his producer
- Nag-RGV film’s announcement in a few days
- Balayya’s positive comments on Garuda Vega