Sometime back, we had reported that the magnum opus will release on the 15th of May. But latest update reveals that the film’s release is likely to be pushed ahead to June end because the VFX works need special focus and are taking extra time. An official confirmation is yet to be received from the makers.
Rajamouli is personally looking into these post production works and is giving his heart and soul for the film. Slated to release in two parts, Baahubali has Prabhas, Rana Daggubatti, Tamanna and Anushka in lead roles.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock