After setting new records in the twin Telugu states and in the North, Baahubali, continuing the same phenomenon, has wiped out the existing records in Kerala and Karnataka, setting new industry records despite being a dubbed/other language film.
In Karnataka, Baahubali The Conclusion has collected a whopping gross of 11 crores plus on its opening day, double the earnings of the film’s first part. In Kerala, the movie has outsmarted the existing day 1 record of Mammootty’s The Great Father (4.31 Crs) by amassing a mindboggling 6.27 Crs gross, with a share of 2.95 Crs.
Unfortunately, Baahubali missed a golden chance to set the highest day 1 record in Tamil Nadu due to morning show cancellations and collected above 11 Crs gross, standing next to Rajini’s Kabali and Vijay’s Bairavaa and Theri.
- Prabhu Deva-Vijay team up yet again
- London to be base for Sye Raa’s post-production work
- Rajasekhar becomes emotional during Garuda Vega teaser launch
- Garuda Vega’s teaser is surprisingly impressive
- JLK’s East and West Godavari’s collections
Articles that might interest you