Looks like the craze for Baahubali is not going to die any time soon. Several special shows were aired all over the two stages of Andhra and Telangana. The film has become the talking point and every section of the audience wants to watch this film on the big screen.
According to the latest update, the home minister of Telangana, chief secretaries, IAS officers and several bureaucrats will be watching a special show today evening in Prasad Imax in Hyderabad.
Baahubali has opened to some positive reviews and is doing excellent business all over.
- Case filed against Kamal Haasan
- Swathi’s comeback film seals its release date
- Shankar’s 2.O Will Be A Blockbuster : Aamir Khan
- Young Actress Prays For Good Fortune
- BJP Leader Lashes Out At Vijay Over Mersal