Looks like the craze for Baahubali is not going to die any time soon. Several special shows were aired all over the two stages of Andhra and Telangana. The film has become the talking point and every section of the audience wants to watch this film on the big screen.
According to the latest update, the home minister of Telangana, chief secretaries, IAS officers and several bureaucrats will be watching a special show today evening in Prasad Imax in Hyderabad.
Baahubali has opened to some positive reviews and is doing excellent business all over.
- Baahubali 2 Producer Makes A Surprising Prediction
- DJ’s first single is an instant chartbuster
- Poll : Will Dangal overtake Baahubali2 and emerge as Highest grosser ?
- Interview : Pleaded Kalyan to cast me in Rarandoi – Rakul Preet
- Senior Actor’s Shocking Comments On Women Draw Flak
Articles that might interest you