Famous singer Baba Sehgal has injured himself a few days ago while shooting for Gunasekhar’s ambitious project ‘Rudrama Devi’. The movie’s shoot began sometime ago and Baba Sehgal is essaying the role of Naga Devudu.
The singer has injured his foot and he has been advised complete rest.
Rudrama Devi has Anushka and Rana Daggubati in the lead roles. Anushka will be seen as the revered warrior princess while Rana will be seen as Chalukya Veerabhadra. The movie is being directed and produced by Gunasekhar. Ilayaraja is composing the tunes for this period cinema.
- Star hero’s sister makes her movie debut
- Pooja Hegde’s key role in Bollywood film
- First Sight of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out this evening
- Noted channel bags satellite rights of Kaala
- Producer gives Tamanna a big shock