Famous singer Baba Sehgal has injured himself a few days ago while shooting for Gunasekhar’s ambitious project ‘Rudrama Devi’. The movie’s shoot began sometime ago and Baba Sehgal is essaying the role of Naga Devudu.
The singer has injured his foot and he has been advised complete rest.
Rudrama Devi has Anushka and Rana Daggubati in the lead roles. Anushka will be seen as the revered warrior princess while Rana will be seen as Chalukya Veerabhadra. The movie is being directed and produced by Gunasekhar. Ilayaraja is composing the tunes for this period cinema.
- Baahubali’s IMAX version with restrictions
- Rana to play an Islamic war-lord in a Russian film
- Andhhagadu’s teaser to be out today
- Pawan-Trivikram film’s new schedule from today
- Huge demand for Baahubali tickets
Articles that might interest you