Senior star Victory Venkatesh’s latest release Babu Bangaram may have opened to mixed reviews and average word of mouth. But the film’s box-office collections are pretty solid and already, Babu Bangaram has collected a worldwide share of 19 crores approximately.
In Nizam especially, Babu Bangaram is continuing its dream run. The film was sold for Rs 6 crores in this region and already, it recovered Rs 5.50 crores from its theatrical share. Trade analysts are predicting that Babu Bangaram will breakeven in Nizam by today evening and land its buyers into profits from tomorrow.
No wonder that Venkat has lived up to the film’s title by scoring a solid hit.
- Interview : Sampath Nandi – Gautam Nanda’s success is quite crucial for my career
- Kamal revives yet another long-delayed project
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka gets its audio launch date
- Teaser of Chay’s next to be out soon
- Mega hero starts off his next with a fight scene
Articles that might interest you