Looks like the Venkatesh is on a roll as his latest film, Babu Bangaram has been going strong at the box office. Latest update reveals that his film has crossed the 17 crore mark after the first four days of its release.
The collections are going strong and trade pundits reveal that the film will easily cross the 20 crore mark by the end of this week. Babu Bangaram is Venky’s career best opening till date.
Nayanthara is cast as the female lead in this film which is directed by Maruthi.
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time
- Naga Shaurya bets big on his next film