Firebrand actor-filmmaker R Narayanamurthy is back in headlines. The People’s Star was chosen for the prestigious Komaram Bheem award a few days ago. And today, the multifaceted star has been chosen for the Ramineni Foundation Award.
The Ramineni Foundation Award will be presented to R Narayanamurthy on October 12 in Vijayawada. Chief Ministers of Andhra Pradesh and Goa, Nara Chandrababu Naidu and Manohar Parikar, will grace the event as chief guests. The Ramineni Foundation Award was instituted on the famous Indian-American doctor Ramineni’s name.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23