Fresh from the memorable victory in the India Open and clinching world number 2 spot, Hyderabadi badminton star PV Sindhu has an amusing wish. This passionate young sports star wishes to act in a movie.
However, it won’t be the usual commercial potboilers or a serious acting career for Sindhu as this Olympic silver medallist only wants to play herself if ever a biopic is made on her inspirational life. Sindhu is totally committed to her sport at the moment.
Meanwhile, noted Bollywood actor-director Amole Gupte will soon be kick-starting a biopic on yet another Hyderabadi badminton star, Saina Nehwal.
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser