Ever since its launch, S.S. Rajamouli’s Bahubali has been surpassing various records in Tollywood. The first look posters and the teaser also followed a similar trend in the social networking sites and YouTube. The film’s first trailer,which has released sometime ago, has taken YouTube by storm and the official views across all the channels have crossed one crore in no time.
Now, the viewers count of the audio launch video in the YouTube has passed one million in less than 4 days. This is a record by huge margin for any Telugu movie till date.
The scintillating music album,composed by MM Keeravani, is already creating good waves among the music lovers and a couple of songs are topping the charts. The movie will have a grand release world wide on the 10th of July.
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP