Heins had to manage 2000 stuntmen and elephants for some crucial scenes in Bahubali. “Since this is a period flick ,the requirements in this flick are quite different from the regular films. I have worked with Rajamouli and also Prabhas earlier. This makes my work slightly easy to handle.”, said Peter.
Peter has earlier worked in several high profile projects including Shankar’s Robo and Aparichitudu. He will next work for a bollywood flick directed by Karan Malhotra of Agneepath Fame.
- Protests against India’s most expensive film
- Kajal Has A Blast In Paris
- Anushka to be replaced in her Bollywood debut movie?
- Sam stills calls me sir: Nagarjuna
- Star Comedian Surprises Indraganti
Articles that might interest you