Heins had to manage 2000 stuntmen and elephants for some crucial scenes in Bahubali. “Since this is a period flick ,the requirements in this flick are quite different from the regular films. I have worked with Rajamouli and also Prabhas earlier. This makes my work slightly easy to handle.”, said Peter.
Peter has earlier worked in several high profile projects including Shankar’s Robo and Aparichitudu. He will next work for a bollywood flick directed by Karan Malhotra of Agneepath Fame.
- Sumanth’s 25th film gets an interesting title
- Kalyanram To Team Up With Virinchi Varma
- Mohan Babu Makes A Special Request To His Well-Wishers
- Kalyanram Says ‘No’ To Politics
- Good buzz for Needi Naadi Oke Katha