S S Rajamouli’s magnum opus is getting bigger day by day. Never has any film in the history of Tollywood, got such a hype and hysteria. All those who are connected with this film are living a dream by working with the genius Rajamouli.
The movie will be released in two parts. Now, according to the latest update, the distribution rights of both Bangalore and ceded have been bought for a whopping 9 and 13 crores respectively for the first part. A highly renowned production house is behind bagging these rights.
Shooting of the film is currently on in Hyderabad, and the movie is slated to release in two parts. Prabhas, Rana Daggubatti, Anushka and Tamanna play major roles in this film which has music by M M Keeravani.
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Anjali, Raai Lakshmi team up for a bilingual
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI