S S Rajamouli’s magnum opus Baahubali is getting bigger day by day. Never has any film in the history of Tollywood, got such a hype and hysteria. All those who are connected with this film are living a dream by working with the genius Rajamouli.
Now, according to the latest update, the Vizag distribution rights have been sold for a whopping 9.6 crores. Shooting of the first part has come to an end and the post production is going on in full swing. Prabhas, Rana Daggubatti, Anushka and Tamanna play major roles in this film which has music by M M Keeravani.
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
- Popular Tamil hero set for Tollywood comeback
- Keshava’s first week collections
- Baahubali nears the 190 mark in Telugu
Articles that might interest you