Balakrishna, who recently unveiled the trailer of Guntur Talkies was impressed with the visuals. The movie directed by national award winner Praveen Sattaru has already caught the eye of many for is quirky theme.
Speaking about the film, Balakrishna stated that it will go on to become a hit and recommended everyone to watch it. He was also happy that parts of the film were shot at Hindupur, where he is the reigning MLA.
The film, touted to be an entertaining roller coaster, features Jabardasth Rashmi, Shraddha Das, Mahesh Manjrekar, Naresh and Siddhu.
- Star heroine to remake Vidya Balan’s film
- Interview : Palak Lalwani – I love female oriented films
- Saaho is just the kind of film fans would expect after Baahubali: Neil
- Star heroine in talks for NTR’s next
- Senior heroine’s silver screen comeback in 7 languages