We have reported a while back that Balakrishna’s 100th flick, Gautamiputra Satakarni, under the direction of Krish Jagarlamudi is progressing at a brisk pace. The film has recently finished its first schedule in Morocco.
In a recent chitchat with a leading newspaper, Balakrishna was all praises about the film. He revealed that he was surprised on how well the rough cut of the first schedule came out. He added that he was extremely satisfied with Krish’s grip over handling a film of high caliber.
Meanwhile, a large ship set is being erected on the outskirts of Hyderabad for the second schedule which will kick start tomorrow.
- Rajamouli, Shobu To Address Students At IIM-A
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej
- Rakul’s journey from being a finalist to a mentor at Miss India
- RGV-Nag’s film completes its Hyderabad schedule