We have reported a while back that Balakrishna’s 100th flick, Gautamiputra Satakarni, under the direction of Krish Jagarlamudi is progressing at a brisk pace. The film has recently finished its first schedule in Morocco.
In a recent chitchat with a leading newspaper, Balakrishna was all praises about the film. He revealed that he was surprised on how well the rough cut of the first schedule came out. He added that he was extremely satisfied with Krish’s grip over handling a film of high caliber.
Meanwhile, a large ship set is being erected on the outskirts of Hyderabad for the second schedule which will kick start tomorrow.
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
- Vijay Devarakonda Takes A Cue From Rana
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Vivekam losing out to Arjun Reddy
- Vishwaroopam 2’s audio album to be out in September
Articles that might interest you