Nandamuri Balakrishna and Director Krish have become thick friends while shooting for the film ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’. The two of them have developed a special bond and the common point for them is their love of Telugu literature. Krish is a huge fan of the legendary Viswanadha Satyanarayana and Balakrishna is also an ardent fan of his works.
Apart from this, both of them share a passion and fascination for Telugu History and culture. This has resulted in smooth shooting for the movie and work is going on at a fast pace. Rajeev Reddy and Jagarlamudi Sai Baba are producing this movie on First Frame Entertainments banner.
Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
- Gautham Menon-Dhanush’s ENPT resumes finally
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh
- Dhanush Surprises Rajinikanth’s Fans With A Special Gift
- Akhil Reveals The Best Advice He Got From Nagarjuna
- Film With Indraganti Will Be My Best Till Date : Sudheer Babu