Nandamuri Balakrishna and Director Krish have become thick friends while shooting for the film ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’. The two of them have developed a special bond and the common point for them is their love of Telugu literature. Krish is a huge fan of the legendary Viswanadha Satyanarayana and Balakrishna is also an ardent fan of his works.
Apart from this, both of them share a passion and fascination for Telugu History and culture. This has resulted in smooth shooting for the movie and work is going on at a fast pace. Rajeev Reddy and Jagarlamudi Sai Baba are producing this movie on First Frame Entertainments banner.
Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
- NTR opens up about negativity on social media
- Vijay Antony’s Indra Sena In post-production
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Raja The Great’s title song impresses
- Next Nuvve’s trailer promises decent comedy
Articles that might interest you