Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Sreenu shook the Box Office with the film ‘Simha’ and that movie is quite special for Balakrishna as it gave him a blockbuster after a very long time. The duo are reportedly teaming up again. We are hearing reports that the duo will be working together for a new film titled ‘Ruler’.
The movie is expected to be a powerful political drama and the release is being planned to coincide with the 2014 Elections. Buzz is that 14 Reels Entertainment banner will be producing this project.
Special care is being taken for Balakrishna’s look and characterisation in this movie. More details will be revealed soon.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you