Nandamuri Balakrishna is very busy with the shooting of his latest film in Keesara area. Some scenes were shot on the Outer Ring Road area on Balakrishna and the villains in the supervision of fight masters Ram Lakshman.
Some helicopters, motorcycles and lots of cars were used in this chase sequence. Trisha is the heroine in this movie and Sathya Deva is the director. Manisharma is the music director of this film and Rudhrapati Ramanarao is the producer.
Coming to know about Balakrishna’s presence, a number of fans from local villages came to meet him and Balakrishna obliged each and everyone of them patiently.
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- I Learnt A Lot From Kalyanram : Kajal
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Young hero hikes his remuneration
- Star hero donates Rs.10 lakhs to retired cops trust