Nandamuri Balakrishna is very busy with the shooting of his latest film in Keesara area. Some scenes were shot on the Outer Ring Road area on Balakrishna and the villains in the supervision of fight masters Ram Lakshman.
Some helicopters, motorcycles and lots of cars were used in this chase sequence. Trisha is the heroine in this movie and Sathya Deva is the director. Manisharma is the music director of this film and Rudhrapati Ramanarao is the producer.
Coming to know about Balakrishna’s presence, a number of fans from local villages came to meet him and Balakrishna obliged each and everyone of them patiently.
- Soundarya Rajinikanth opens up about VIP 2
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Sundeep Kishan’s Tamil-Telugu bilingual set for Diwali release
- Interview : Dhanush- Kajol will be a treat to watch
- Star actress ties the knot
Articles that might interest you