Popular film star turned politician Nandamuri Balakrishna called for the making of more films that glorify Telugu history and culture. Speaking at the audio launch function of Sathi Thimmamamba, Balayya said that the influence of other languages and cultures on Telugu society is adversely affecting the very existence of Telugu language and history.
Balayya said that more Telugu films should be made to counter this cultural invasion. Revealing that Sathi Thimmamamba was a family member of the great emperor Sri Krishnadevaraya, Balayya congratulated the film’s unit for bringing out a film that reflects Telugu heritage and culture.
Sathi Thimmamamba is directed by Balagonda Anjaneyulu and produced by Peddarasu Subramanyam. The film stars Sri Venkat and Bhavyasri in the lead roles.
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon
- Young Actress Undergoes A Dramatic Makeover