Popular film star turned politician Nandamuri Balakrishna called for the making of more films that glorify Telugu history and culture. Speaking at the audio launch function of Sathi Thimmamamba, Balayya said that the influence of other languages and cultures on Telugu society is adversely affecting the very existence of Telugu language and history.
Balayya said that more Telugu films should be made to counter this cultural invasion. Revealing that Sathi Thimmamamba was a family member of the great emperor Sri Krishnadevaraya, Balayya congratulated the film’s unit for bringing out a film that reflects Telugu heritage and culture.
Sathi Thimmamamba is directed by Balagonda Anjaneyulu and produced by Peddarasu Subramanyam. The film stars Sri Venkat and Bhavyasri in the lead roles.
- Path breaking Kannada hit sets a record in Tollywood
- Ram Charan touched with fans’ nobility
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
- Sukumar’s second production venture to be shot abroad
- Interesting speculation on Prabhas’ next
Articles that might interest you