Ace music director Chakri’s untimely death has left his fans and industry in shock. As soon as the news was broken, actor Balakrishna rushed to Film Chamber, where Chakri’s mortal body was kept for the public to pay respects.
Remembering his attachment with the music director, Balakrishna said, “I am a big fan of Chakri and his death is a personal loss to me. He gave music for my hit films”
Chakri has worked as a music director for Balakrishna’s ‘Simha’ and ‘Srimannarayana’. He won a Nandi award for his music in Simha.
- Harish Shankar Reveals Interesting Details About His Films
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
- Amy Jackson Is The New Face Of A UK Brand
- Vishnu Manchu’s ‘Voter’ Nearing Completion
- Samantha’s next is a hot cake already
Articles that might interest you