Ace music director Chakri’s untimely death has left his fans and industry in shock. As soon as the news was broken, actor Balakrishna rushed to Film Chamber, where Chakri’s mortal body was kept for the public to pay respects.
Remembering his attachment with the music director, Balakrishna said, “I am a big fan of Chakri and his death is a personal loss to me. He gave music for my hit films”
Chakri has worked as a music director for Balakrishna’s ‘Simha’ and ‘Srimannarayana’. He won a Nandi award for his music in Simha.
- Vijay’s Adirindhi postponed again
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- PEMPAK scheduled for November release
- Raja The Great’s day one AP/TS collections
- Nani-Sai Pallavi’s MCA to be wrapped up by Nov 1st week