Ace music director Chakri’s untimely death has left his fans and industry in shock. As soon as the news was broken, actor Balakrishna rushed to Film Chamber, where Chakri’s mortal body was kept for the public to pay respects.
Remembering his attachment with the music director, Balakrishna said, “I am a big fan of Chakri and his death is a personal loss to me. He gave music for my hit films”
Chakri has worked as a music director for Balakrishna’s ‘Simha’ and ‘Srimannarayana’. He won a Nandi award for his music in Simha.
- Cyber Crime cops act on Katamarayudu pirated links
- Baahubali’s Manohari To Shake A Leg With Varun Tej
- Bunny Ropes In A Tutor For DJ
- Stage is all set for Baahubali extravaganza
- RGV spews venom on Pawan Kalyan yet again
Articles that might interest you