Here’s some great news for all Nandamuri fans. The ‘Lion’ star has confirmed that his son, Nandamuri Mokshagna, will be making his silver screen debut in the year 2017. However, Balayya said that he has not yet decided about the debut film’s director or the kind of script Mokshagna will make his debut with.
Nandamuri fans have been awaiting Mokshagna’s debut for the last couple of years and even though Balayya confirmed that Mokshagna will follow his legacy, he never spoke about the year in which he will make his acting debut. Currently, the Nandamuri scion is in the US and as per the buzz, he has been undergoing training to groom himself as an actor.
Needless to say, the jubilant Nandamuri fans cannot wait for 2017 to witness the highly anticipated debut.
- Legendary director K Viswanath to be conferred Dadasaheb Phalke
- Charan-Sukumar’s movie wraps up its first schedule
- Jyothika Will Win A National Award For Her Next Film
- Kamal Haasan To Host Big Boss in Tamil
- Telangana government obliges Baahubali producers’ request
Articles that might interest you