Film star and TDP MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna successfully underwent a surgery on his right shoulder at a private hospital in Hyderabad on Saturday. A team of expert doctors from Hyderabad and Pune had performed the hour-long surgery.
The latest update is that Balayya was discharged from the hospital this morning. He has been advised 6 weeks of rest. Balakrishna has been suffering from rotator cuff tears ever since he was injured on the sets of Gautamiputra Satakarni. However, he continued his film and political commitments until the pain aggravated during Jai Simha’s shoot.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- We are all very friendly: Mahesh on his rapport with NTR, Charan
- BAN’s latest Krishna collections
- First look of SDT’s next to be out soon
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s UA region latest collections