We all know what kind of damage the hudhud cyclone has created in Vizaq and its surrounding areas. Already stars like Pawan Kalyan, Ram Charan, NTR and Allu Arjun have already donated for the cause, and the latest one to join the list is super star Balakrishna.
According to the latest update, Balayya has announced a relief fund of 30 lakhs and 20 tons of rice for the victims. It is very good to see top heroes donating money for the needy and hope that many stars follow suit.
- Rajamouli, Rana To Launch Baahubali Novel In Delhi
- Interesting Story Behind Making Of Baahubali 2
- Guru to open with good pre-release hype
- Mahesh Babu Is The Most Handsome Actor: NTR
- KRR Wants To Work With Nani, Rana
Articles that might interest you