We all know what kind of damage the hudhud cyclone has created in Vizaq and its surrounding areas. Already stars like Pawan Kalyan, Ram Charan, NTR and Allu Arjun have already donated for the cause, and the latest one to join the list is super star Balakrishna.
According to the latest update, Balayya has announced a relief fund of 30 lakhs and 20 tons of rice for the victims. It is very good to see top heroes donating money for the needy and hope that many stars follow suit.
- Chiru151 launched with heavy duty star cast
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
- Chiru151: There’s more than just Sye Raa
- Spyder to be dubbed in Arabic
- Murugadoss’ 20-minute narration paved the way for Spyder
Articles that might interest you