Nandamuri Balakrishna’s latest film is ‘Srimannarayana’ and this movie is currently being shot at Gachibowli Aluminium factory. A few action sequences are being canned on Balakrishna and the other lead actors in the movie. Parvati Melton and Isha Chawla are the heroines and Ravi Chavali is directing this movie.
Sources say that Balakrishna is playing the role of a professor in this movie and Ramesh Puppala is producing this project on Yellow Flowers Entertainment Banner. Chakri is scoring the music for this film. Srimannarayana is the name of Balakrishna’s character in his blockbuster film ‘Simha’.
- Naa Peru Surya’s ‘Sainika’ song for a special occasion
- Achari America Yatra’s pre-release event gets a date
- RGV’s GST Lands In Yet Another Controversy
- Anushka credits those two for her fabulous career
- Taapsee To Play A Shooter In Her Next