Nandamuri Balakrishna’s latest film is ‘Srimannarayana’ and this movie is currently being shot at Gachibowli Aluminium factory. A few action sequences are being canned on Balakrishna and the other lead actors in the movie. Parvati Melton and Isha Chawla are the heroines and Ravi Chavali is directing this movie.
Sources say that Balakrishna is playing the role of a professor in this movie and Ramesh Puppala is producing this project on Yellow Flowers Entertainment Banner. Chakri is scoring the music for this film. Srimannarayana is the name of Balakrishna’s character in his blockbuster film ‘Simha’.
- Negative shades for star hero in Sye Raa
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Packed schedule for star comedian
- Much-awaited sequel to roll out soon
- Vellipomakey finally gets a release date
Articles that might interest you