It is a known fact that Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Jai Simha is up for a release all over tomorrow. The latest we hear is that Nandamuri Balakrishna has fixed a special muhurtam for the film.
The film will start its first show at 06:45 am in the twin theaters of Mallikarjuna and Brahmarambha in Kukatpally. The film is carrying a good buzz and we need to see how it does in the lucrative festive season.
Directed by K S Ravi Kumar, this film has Nayanthara as the female lead.
- Latest update on NTR’s next
- Interview : Pragya Jaiswal – Our film is a clean comedy
- Vijay Deverakonda’s tweet on Savitri causes stir
- BAN smashes Srimanthudu’s Guntur record
- My next film with Mahesh will be bigger than BAN: Koratala Siva