It is a known fact that Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Jai Simha is up for a release all over tomorrow. The latest we hear is that Nandamuri Balakrishna has fixed a special muhurtam for the film.
The film will start its first show at 06:45 am in the twin theaters of Mallikarjuna and Brahmarambha in Kukatpally. The film is carrying a good buzz and we need to see how it does in the lucrative festive season.
Directed by K S Ravi Kumar, this film has Nayanthara as the female lead.
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US
- Rajamouli, Shobu To Address Students At IIM-A
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej