Despite their hectic shooting schedules, Tollywood stars always find time to fulfill their social responsibility towards their fans. Earlier, it was Pawan Kalyan and Ram Charan, today it is superstar Balakrishna. Responding to the wish of a 12 year old kid Shravani, Balakrishna visited her in Narsaraopet, where she is being treated for Leukemia, and spent time with her.
Balakrishna is right now busy with the shooting of his upcoming film in the direction of newcomer Satyadev. Trisha is paired opposite Balakrishna in this mass entertainer which could be hitting the screens around February.
- Complaint against permission for Baahubali’s extra shows
- Speculations rife on Chiru151’s launch
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
Articles that might interest you