Despite their hectic shooting schedules, Tollywood stars always find time to fulfill their social responsibility towards their fans. Earlier, it was Pawan Kalyan and Ram Charan, today it is superstar Balakrishna. Responding to the wish of a 12 year old kid Shravani, Balakrishna visited her in Narsaraopet, where she is being treated for Leukemia, and spent time with her.
Balakrishna is right now busy with the shooting of his upcoming film in the direction of newcomer Satyadev. Trisha is paired opposite Balakrishna in this mass entertainer which could be hitting the screens around February.
- Hansika Goes Gaga Over Mohanlal
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty