Natasimham Nanadamuri Balakrishna is gearing up for a big release with his upcoming flick ‘Adhinayakudu’. The movie is currently undergoing postproduction activities and it is going to hit the screens on Maha Shivarathri day. Laxmi Rai and Saloni are the heroines in this movie. Balakrishna will be seen in three different roles in the movie.
Paruchuri Murali has directed this film and M.L.Kumar Chowdhary is the producer. The movie is a powerful poltical drama, say sources. Kalyani Malik has scored the music and the audio album will be released soon. Balakrishna’s look as an elderly leader has already received a very enthusiastic response from the public.
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar
- I Learnt A Lot From Kalyanram : Kajal
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Young Actress Decides To Contest In Elections