Film star turned politician Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently busy shooting for his most eagerly awaited 99th film, Dictator. Balayya has teamed up with the successful combination of director Sriwass and popular writers Gopimohan and Kona Venkat for this crazy project.
The film was launched on 20th July and the unit has already completed shooting several crucial scenes. In the upcoming schedule, Balayya’s introduction song will be shot under a top choreographer’s supervision.
As per the latest update, the makers of Balayya’s Dictator are planning to release the film on 14th January, 2016, as a Sankranthi treat for Nandamuri fans. An official confirmation in this regard will be made soon. In the film, Balayya will be seen romancing Anjali and Sonal Chauhan.
Apart from directing Dictator, Sriwass is also co-producing the film along with Eros International.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you