Svelte beauty Shriya Saran is teaming up with Nandamuri Balakrishna for the third time. After Chennakesavareddy and Gautamiputra Satakarni, Shriya will be sharing screen space with Balayya in Puri Jagannadh’s Paisa Vasool.
In her latest interview to an English daily, Shriya was asked if she is Balayya’s lucky charm. The actress said that it’s unfair to say that she is a lucky charm for an actor who has acted in over 100 films. Instead, Shriya went on to say that Balayya is her lucky charm.
In Paisa Vasool, Shriya is playing a journalist. The film is releasing on September 1st.
- Update on Sukumar-Mahesh project
- Manchu Manoj’s moving letter to fellow Indians
- Viswasam’s new schedule gets a date
- Mythri Movie Makers announce their project with superstar
- Kanam will move you completely- Sai Pallavi