Nandamuri Balakrishna and Jagapathi Babu will be seen together in director Boyapati Sreenu’s upcoming film. Jagapathi Babu is essaying the villain’s role in this movie. Shooting is currently going on at Ramoji Film City and some important scenes are being shot on Balakrishna and Jagapathi Babu.
Sonal Chauhan is the heroine in the film. There is space for one more actress in the movie. For the first time in his career, Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music for Balakrishna. This movie is expected to be a mass entertainer and Balakrishna will be seen in a powerful role.
14 Reels Entertainments and Sai Korrapati are jointly producing this project. The film is expected to release in 2014.
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi to be out in December?
- Intense genre for Vijay-Murugadoss’ next
- KRK blames Aamir Khan for his Twitter suspension
- Case filed against Kamal Haasan
- Swathi’s comeback film seals its release date