It is a known fact that Nandamuri Balakrishna will be doing a village drama called Rythu after his magnum opus Gautamiputra Satakarni. For this, Balayya had already met the legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan to play a cameo and by seeing at his latest speed, looks like he wants to take this film on floors as soon as possible.
Balakrishna is preparing a huge ground for this film and is readying all the necessary information and personal who will take this film forward. Both him and Krishna Vamsi have already started prepping for the film which will be made on a huge budget.
Rythu has been a dream project for Balakrishna for quite some time now and by the looks of it, he is wasting no time in getting there.
- Varun’s next to be shot abroad
- Stunning deal for Kaala’s satellite rights
- Rangasthalam’s pre-release event becomes talk of the town
- Kirrak Party enters profit zone in just 3 days
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 18-03-2018