It is a known fact that Nandamuri Balakrishna will be doing a village drama called Rythu after his magnum opus Gautamiputra Satakarni. For this, Balayya had already met the legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan to play a cameo and by seeing at his latest speed, looks like he wants to take this film on floors as soon as possible.
Balakrishna is preparing a huge ground for this film and is readying all the necessary information and personal who will take this film forward. Both him and Krishna Vamsi have already started prepping for the film which will be made on a huge budget.
Rythu has been a dream project for Balakrishna for quite some time now and by the looks of it, he is wasting no time in getting there.
- Mahesh is 7th in the Times 50 Most Desirable Men 2016 list
- Glad to be making my South debut with NTR: Ronit
- Will Nani repeat the dual act?
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
Articles that might interest you