Film star turned politician Nandamuri Balakrishna had a good association with Bapu. Yesterday, while speaking at the Bapu Film Festival being organized by the Hyderabad Film Club, he wished that Bapu should be reborn again as a director in Telugu Cinema and continue to mesmerize us with his humor and magical writing. Balakrishna reminisced about his association with the legendary director and said that he is forever indebted to the auteur for ‘Sri Rama Rajyam’.
Balakrishna also revealed that it was on his father late NTR’s request that Bapu and Ramana designed the famous audiovisual for Doordarshan’s legendary educational program, Teleschool. Balakrishna also appreciated the organizing committee for revisiting Bapu’s classics and paying homage to the late Legend in a memorable way.
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser