Nandamuri Balakrishna has finally responded to the controversy about the Nandi Awards presentation. Speaking to the press during a blood donation camp in the NTR Trust Bhavan, Balayya said that Legend is not an ordinary film and he is quite happy that the film won nine awards which it richly deserved.
Balayya also said that such mixed opinions and reactions are quite common when awards like these are announced. He finally ended up by congratulating all the other winners who won the Nandi Awards for the last three years.
Balakrishna is currently busy shooting for his new film Jai Simha which is being directed by K S Ravi Kumar.
- Balakrishna turns grandfather yet again
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s first look in May
- Star hero joins farming school to learn agriculture
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Press Note: Nikhil’s smash hit “KIRRAK PARTY” enters 02nd week in USA