Nandamuri Balakrishna has finally responded to the controversy about the Nandi Awards presentation. Speaking to the press during a blood donation camp in the NTR Trust Bhavan, Balayya said that Legend is not an ordinary film and he is quite happy that the film won nine awards which it richly deserved.
Balayya also said that such mixed opinions and reactions are quite common when awards like these are announced. He finally ended up by congratulating all the other winners who won the Nandi Awards for the last three years.
Balakrishna is currently busy shooting for his new film Jai Simha which is being directed by K S Ravi Kumar.
- Tiger Nageswara Rao, a film on the notorious thief in the making
- Babai at his best! Ram Charan hails Power Star
- Vishnu all praises for Shriya
- Dil Raju reveals why he is out of Bharatheeyudu 2
- NTR toiling hard to wow his fans