Nandamuri Balakrishna, is on a super high after the success of his latest film Gautamiputra Satakarni. He is promoting the film in its second week and speaking to us, he revealed his plans about directing a film.
Balayya said that he will take up direction only the day when no other director in Tollywood will be able to match up to his ideas and concept. As of now, Balayya will fly to the US tonight and promote his film extensively there.
Directed by Krish, this film has Shreya Saran as the female lead.
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Garuda Vega’s US promotions in full swing
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi’s first look to be out soon
- Lavanya opens up about her role in VOZ
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikran project?