Nandamuri Balakrishna, is on a super high after the success of his latest film Gautamiputra Satakarni. He is promoting the film in its second week and speaking to us, he revealed his plans about directing a film.
Balayya said that he will take up direction only the day when no other director in Tollywood will be able to match up to his ideas and concept. As of now, Balayya will fly to the US tonight and promote his film extensively there.
Directed by Krish, this film has Shreya Saran as the female lead.
- Tiger Nageswara Rao, a film on the notorious thief in the making
- Babai at his best! Ram Charan hails Power Star
- Vishnu all praises for Shriya
- Dil Raju reveals why he is out of Bharatheeyudu 2
- NTR toiling hard to wow his fans