Nandamuri Balakrishna, is on a super high after the success of his latest film Gautamiputra Satakarni. He is promoting the film in its second week and speaking to us, he revealed his plans about directing a film.
Balayya said that he will take up direction only the day when no other director in Tollywood will be able to match up to his ideas and concept. As of now, Balayya will fly to the US tonight and promote his film extensively there.
Directed by Krish, this film has Shreya Saran as the female lead.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films