NTR’s biopic has become a hot topic of discussion all over. Nandamuri Balakrishna will be playing NTR in this film which is being directed by Teja.
Balayya is busy with the promotions of his latest film Jai Simha and speaking in an interview, he revealed some interesting details about the NTR biopic.
Balayya said that the shooting of the film will kick-start in the month of March and currently the script work is going on a rapid pace. He also added that as a preparation for the film, he is watching a lot of world cinema and particularly biopics.
The star hero ended by saying that he is very happy with the way the test shoot went off and is eagerly looking forward to shooting for the film.
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience
- Kalyanram, Tamannaah’s Tango Moves To Be A Highlight
- After AP and Telangana, Pawan Kalyan to tour Rayalaseema