As expected, TDP’s major trump card and super star Nandamuri Balakrishna stood his ground firmly and has won the prestigious Hindupur constituency in the 2014 elections.
Balayya won with a thumping majority of nearly 17000 votes, in the Hindupur assembly seat. Hindupur always been a happy hunting ground for TDP, and as results are slowly being declared, looks like TDP is packing a punch in most of the areas.
With this win, Balayya joins the elite list of candidates, who had won from the Hindupur constituency. 123telugu wishes the Legend Balakrishna hearty congratulations on his thumping victory.
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
Articles that might interest you