‘Nata Simham’ Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently shooting for ‘Lion’, a powerful action drama. Currently scenes from the movie are being shot in and around Hyderabad and special police station scenes are being filmed on Balakrishna now.
Trisha and Radhika Apte are the heroines and they are also participating in these scenes. R. Ramana Rao is producing the movie while debutante Sathya Deva is wielding the megaphone for Balakrishna. ManiSharma is the music director. ‘Lion’ will have early April or end March release.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked
- Mehrene to romance young hero?