Balakrishna’s upcoming film Legend is all set to make a huge splash on March 28. Boyapati Sreenu has directed the film and Anil Sunkara, Gopichand and Ram Achanta are producing it under 14 Reels Entertainments banner. Sai Korrapati is presenting it.
The film’s shooting has already been completed and those who have seen the footage of the songs can’t stop raving about Balakrishna’s energy. His mass steps in Lasku Tapa song are said to be quite good and the makers are confident that Balakrishna’s fans will enjoy the song. Even Hamsanandini, who danced alongside Balakrishna, is all praises for his energy.
Radhika Apte and Sonal Chauhan are the lead actresses in the film and Jagapathi Babu has played a powerful villian’s role. Devi Sri Prasad has scored the music.
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links