Nandamuri Balakrishna will be filing his nomination papers tomorrow for the Hindupur Assembly constituency tomorrow. The timing has been fixed as 11:30 am and Balakrishna will be coming in a huge rally for the same.
Balakrishna’s political entry will be watched keenly. If he wins with a thumping majority, he will be given a much bigger role in the party. Hindupur is a constituency which has been very lucky for the Nandamuri family and Balakrishna is expected to campaign heavily in the area.
Balakrishna’s brother Harikrishna has not been given a ticket so far and his future course of action remains to be seen.
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
Articles that might interest you