Nandamuri Balakrishna will be filing his nomination papers tomorrow for the Hindupur Assembly constituency tomorrow. The timing has been fixed as 11:30 am and Balakrishna will be coming in a huge rally for the same.
Balakrishna’s political entry will be watched keenly. If he wins with a thumping majority, he will be given a much bigger role in the party. Hindupur is a constituency which has been very lucky for the Nandamuri family and Balakrishna is expected to campaign heavily in the area.
Balakrishna’s brother Harikrishna has not been given a ticket so far and his future course of action remains to be seen.
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
- Date locked for Pawan-Trivikram movie launch?
- Sachiin’s film set to release in Tamil
- Aamir Khan Beats Rajinikanth-Akshay Kumar’s Record
Articles that might interest you