After 4 long years, Nandamuri Balakrishna will be visiting Chennai. The senior hero will be in Chennai on July 10 to grace the audio launch event of his landmark 100th film Gautamiputra Satakarni’s Tamil version.
Apart from Balakrishna, the film’s director Krish, heroine Shriya and Tamil stars like Prabhu, Karthik, Vishal, Jayam Ravi and senior producer Kalaipuli S Thanu will attend the event. Producer Narendra is going to release GPSK’s Tamil version in more than 300 theaters.
- RGV Compares Ivanka Trump With Sunny Leone
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Ram Impressed With Sree Vishnu’s Next
- Taapsee Proves Why Trolls Can’t Mess With Her
- Dasari Arun Kumar’s negative role in Sye Raa