After 4 long years, Nandamuri Balakrishna will be visiting Chennai. The senior hero will be in Chennai on July 10 to grace the audio launch event of his landmark 100th film Gautamiputra Satakarni’s Tamil version.
Apart from Balakrishna, the film’s director Krish, heroine Shriya and Tamil stars like Prabhu, Karthik, Vishal, Jayam Ravi and senior producer Kalaipuli S Thanu will attend the event. Producer Narendra is going to release GPSK’s Tamil version in more than 300 theaters.
- Sizzling beauty adopts a baby girl
- Vishnu loves to have twin girls again
- Teaser of first Indian space film to be out soon
- ‘SIT’ wraps up Sham K Naidu’s interrogation
- Popular Anchor Rules Out Entering Bigg Boss House
Articles that might interest you