After 4 long years, Nandamuri Balakrishna will be visiting Chennai. The senior hero will be in Chennai on July 10 to grace the audio launch event of his landmark 100th film Gautamiputra Satakarni’s Tamil version.
Apart from Balakrishna, the film’s director Krish, heroine Shriya and Tamil stars like Prabhu, Karthik, Vishal, Jayam Ravi and senior producer Kalaipuli S Thanu will attend the event. Producer Narendra is going to release GPSK’s Tamil version in more than 300 theaters.
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US
- Rajamouli, Shobu To Address Students At IIM-A
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej