The Andhra Pradesh government has set up Nandi Awards committees for the years 2014, 2015 and 2016. Senior film star Nandamuri Balakrishna will be heading the committees that will choose the winners for the coveted NTR National Award, BN Reddy, Nagireddy-Chakrapani and Raghupathi Venkaiah Memorial Awards for the above three years.
Also, Giri Babu, Jeevitha Rajasekhar and Pokuri Baburao will be heading the Nandi Awards committees for the years 2014, 2015 and 2016 respectively. It’s already known that around a couple of months ago, the AP government had announced the winners of the Nandi Awards for the years 2012 and 2013.
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Interesting update on Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Rajamouli Reveals The Film That Influenced Him The Most
- Slight changes in Saaho’s shoot schedule