According to the latest reports being heard from the unit, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’ may travel to Georgia once again for a short schedule. This is an unconfirmed report and is yet to be formally confirmed by the team. The unit has just returned after wrapping up a schedule in Madhya Pradesh successfully.
Gautamiputra Satakarni is the story of the unsung warrior king of Amaravati. The movie has Shriya as the heroine and Hema Malini is going to be seen as the mother of Balakrishna. Chirantan Bhatt is composing the music and Gnanasekhar is the DOP.
Rajeev Reddy and Jagarlamudi Sai Baba are producing the movie on First Frame Entertainments banner.
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
- Taapsee raises the heat in her next
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Chiru 151 gets an official title?
Articles that might interest you