According to the latest reports being heard from the unit, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’ may travel to Georgia once again for a short schedule. This is an unconfirmed report and is yet to be formally confirmed by the team. The unit has just returned after wrapping up a schedule in Madhya Pradesh successfully.
Gautamiputra Satakarni is the story of the unsung warrior king of Amaravati. The movie has Shriya as the heroine and Hema Malini is going to be seen as the mother of Balakrishna. Chirantan Bhatt is composing the music and Gnanasekhar is the DOP.
Rajeev Reddy and Jagarlamudi Sai Baba are producing the movie on First Frame Entertainments banner.
- Baahubali2 emerges as the new industry hit in TN
- Ami Thumi gets censor clearance
- Noted producer gets life imprisonment in a murder case
- Vishnu’s heroine pregnant with twins
- Ami-Tumi director opens up about his film
Articles that might interest you