Senior hero Balakrishna will soon reveal the name of the director who will helm the ambitious biopic on his father and legendary actor NT Ramarao. As per the latest buzz in film circles, Balayya, who will reprise his father in the movie, will also produce it by launching a new production house.
The Nandamuri family owns the reputed Ramakrishna Studios banner, founded by NT Ramarao. However, Balayya seems to have decided to float his own banner for reasons better known to him. More details about the Nandamuri star’s new production house are awaited.
Balayya is currently busy shooting his 102nd film in KS Ravikumar’s direction. The film is slated for release during Sankranthi early next year.
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI
- Thalapathy Vijay’s picture in CBSE textbooks