Senior hero Balakrishna will soon reveal the name of the director who will helm the ambitious biopic on his father and legendary actor NT Ramarao. As per the latest buzz in film circles, Balayya, who will reprise his father in the movie, will also produce it by launching a new production house.
The Nandamuri family owns the reputed Ramakrishna Studios banner, founded by NT Ramarao. However, Balayya seems to have decided to float his own banner for reasons better known to him. More details about the Nandamuri star’s new production house are awaited.
Balayya is currently busy shooting his 102nd film in KS Ravikumar’s direction. The film is slated for release during Sankranthi early next year.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked
- Mehrene to romance young hero?
- Vijay Devarakonda’s first glimpse as Taxiwala is fun
- Kirrak Party in second week, success meet tomorrow
- Prabhas truly arrives on the global scene with wax statue in London