The much-awaited trailer of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni, will be unveiled on the 16th of this month. In a never before feat, the trailer will be screened at 100 theaters across the two Telugu states at 5 pm.
According to the latest update, Balayya himself will be unveiling the film’s trailer at the famous Koti Lingala in Karimnagar. Balayya will also offer special prayers at the Koteswara Siddeshwara Temple.
This epic historical magnum opus is directed by Krish and produced by Rajeev Reddy and Sai Baba. Shriya and Hema Malini will be seen in important roles in this high budget war drama.
- Ajith losing out heavily in Tollywood
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s slap-gate video goes viral
- Popular character artiste’s son turns hero
- Maruthi goes extra mile for Mahanubhavudu
Articles that might interest you