The much-awaited trailer of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni, will be unveiled on the 16th of this month. In a never before feat, the trailer will be screened at 100 theaters across the two Telugu states at 5 pm.
According to the latest update, Balayya himself will be unveiling the film’s trailer at the famous Koti Lingala in Karimnagar. Balayya will also offer special prayers at the Koteswara Siddeshwara Temple.
This epic historical magnum opus is directed by Krish and produced by Rajeev Reddy and Sai Baba. Shriya and Hema Malini will be seen in important roles in this high budget war drama.
- Raj Kandukuri, Suresh Babu join hands for Mental Madhilo director’s next
- Talented hero replaces Sunil in Sathuranga Vettai’s remake?
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake gets a launch date
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film