Balakrishna is extremely particular about Muhurthams and auspicious days. This could be one of the reasons behind his silence. Apparently, Balakrishna has told his close associates that he would be breaking his silence on Wednesday.
This news could not be confirmed independently but it seems likely. The project is going to be a very prestigious one and all eyes will be on it. Let us see who is the lucky director who gets to direct NBK in the 100th film.
- Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa completes censor
- Yesteryear star heroines end their decade-old war
- Ravi Teja in a Tamil remake?
- Pelli Choopulu remake gets a hero
- ‘King of Box Office’ NTR thanks fans
Articles that might interest you