Balakrishna is extremely particular about Muhurthams and auspicious days. This could be one of the reasons behind his silence. Apparently, Balakrishna has told his close associates that he would be breaking his silence on Wednesday.
This news could not be confirmed independently but it seems likely. The project is going to be a very prestigious one and all eyes will be on it. Let us see who is the lucky director who gets to direct NBK in the 100th film.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you