While Trisha has already been roped in as one of the heroines, latest news is that the filmmakers have zeroed in on ‘Attharintiki Dharedi’ fame Praneetha as the second lead.
Previously, it was ‘Legend’ fame Radhika Apte who was considered for this role, but as she is busy with other projects, producers approached Praneetha. An official announcement is yet to be made. Mani Sharma is scoring music for this film which is produced by Rudrapati Ramanarao.
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
- Pelli Choopulu producer’s next in post-production
- Salman Khan arranged a fitness trainer for Happy Days hero
- Die-hard fans build a statue for Puri Jagannadh
Articles that might interest you