Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 102nd film in senior Tamil director KS Ravikumar’s direction went on floors at the RFC yesterday. This film is touted as an out-and-out mass action entertainer. And here’s an exciting update about this film.
According to the latest update from the film’s makers, Balayya will be romancing three heroines in this film. Already, star heroine Nayanthara has been signed to play the female lead. The names of other two actresses will be revealed soon. Incidentally, Balayya’s Paisa Vasool will also feature three actresses – Shriya, Muskaan and Kyra Dutt.
- After Arjun Reddy, Arjun Kapoor to remake another cult South hit
- Mahesh’s landmark film to take off without Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu collects huge in UAE & Australia
- Update on Sukumar-Mahesh project
- NTR appreciates Bharat Ane Nenu