We all know that Nandamuri Balakrishna, has already made a hefty donation of 20 lakhs for the flood victims in Vizag. Now the actor turned MLA is going to visit Vizag in person, and help the cyclone victims.
Balakrishna will be accompanied by a special team who will take care of the different operations in the cyclone stuck areas. The entire Telugu film industry has given some rich donations for cyclone victims and it is nice to see them coming forward to help the poor and needy.
- Raj Tarun Gets Busy With His Next
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
- Vijay Devarakonda Takes A Cue From Rana
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Vivekam losing out to Arjun Reddy
Articles that might interest you