We all know that Nandamuri Balakrishna, has already made a hefty donation of 20 lakhs for the flood victims in Vizag. Now the actor turned MLA is going to visit Vizag in person, and help the cyclone victims.
Balakrishna will be accompanied by a special team who will take care of the different operations in the cyclone stuck areas. The entire Telugu film industry has given some rich donations for cyclone victims and it is nice to see them coming forward to help the poor and needy.
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel
- Interview : Rashmi Gautam – I will continue to do glamour doll roles
- Sudigaadu’s Combo To Repeat Again?