Film star turned politician Nandamuri Balakrishna visited the victims of the horrible bus accident that took place in Penukonda yesterday. As many as 13 students and 3 passengers lost their lives when a bus fell into a gorge in the Madakasira region near Penukonda in Ananthapur district. 16 more passengers were critically injured and are being treated at hospitals in Hindupur and Bengaluru.
In his visit to the Hindupur Government Hospital earlier this morning, Balakrsihna urged the victims and their families not to lose hope and assured them of assistance from the government. Later in a press meet, the Hindupur MLA expressed his grief over the tragedy and also appreciated the efforts of doctors in facilitating the injured with the best possible treatment.
- Rajamouli’s voice-over for his father’s film
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya click with the family audience?
- Noted writers for Kalyan Ram’s next
- Good openings expected for Rarandoi
- Top technician roped in for Spyder
Articles that might interest you